You can rely on us to accurately quote and control costs for large construction projects. We make sure that structures meet legal and quality standards ensuring value for your investment.
What is the importance of
Quantity Surveyors are the cost managers for construction. Our role as the QS is to:
- Report and control financial position of the project, from conception to completion
- Tailored cost plans to our client’s specifications and requirements to suit your budget
- Preparing and assessing tender pricing documentation
- Offer value engineering solutions without compromising on quality
- Cash flow projections for the project lifecycle
- Advice on the best procurement route for specific packages
- Ensure that the project is affordable and offers good value for money
- Manage the contractual relationship with either the main contractor or sub-contractors (dependant on the chosen build route)
- Agreeing on final accounts upon completion
Why use Moores’
Quantity Surveying Services?
Quantity Surveying involves experienced cost planning for our clients desired build. We tailor our cost plans to our client’s specifications, budgets and expectations. We undertake project procurement to ensure the most competitive prices are achieved, without compromising on quality.
With our knowledge and experience, we have developed relationships with a supply chain of contractors and suppliers who have a track record of successfully delivering within the high-end residential market.