Project Management is an all-consuming, skilled discipline to which not everyone is suited. We provide cost-efficient solutions that enhance build quality and add extra value to your final product.
What is the importance of
Project Management is an all-consuming, skilled discipline, and involves the following:
- Identifying and developing the client’s brief
- Identifying and managing any risks associated with the project
- Managing the project teams including consultants
- Reviewing and managing the project programme, with specific milestones
- Establishing the project budget and highlighting any risk items to prevent/reduce cost overruns
- Coordinating any regulatory consents required
- Managing the flow of design information, and any variations to the project
- Carrying out tender evaluations and contractor selections
- Controlling and reporting on the project progress, costs, and quality
What is Moores’
Project Management Process?
As your project managers, our role is central to the successful completion of the project. When we are appointed at the early stages of a project, we can assist in developing the project brief, and in selecting and appointing the best team to build your home.
We will then represent you throughout the full construction process, managing and assisting with any inputs/ideas you have.
With our construction expertise, experience and creative input, we will help you to visualise a property that takes you beyond your expectations. All aspects of the design will be clearly explained along with a selection of technology options available for you to consider.
While all of our projects are unique, the processes for construction remain consistent. When you begin with a solid framework in place, there is a higher opportunity for the project to be successful.